Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Week That Was



Are you an extremely happy Democrat? I sure am. I haven't been this light-hearted in a long, long time. So long, Santorum. So long, Pombo. So long, DeLay. So long, Hastert. So long, Duke. Good bye, criminal Republicans! Good bye and good riddance! I know it won't be perfect but, it probably won't get worse now. Single party rule isn't good no matter what side of the aisle you prefer. Now we'll get compromise that will work for America. Checks and balances, just the way it's supposed to be.

And now, for the local news. You may have noticed we've had some rain up here in the PNW. It's pretty unrelenting. We're already ahead of the monthly norm with more on the way. November is typically the rainiest month of the year here. A whole lot of people have been washed out of their homes and jobs. I feel kind of selfish complaining that it's been raining too much to ride. So I won't.



No comments: