Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Commercial Content

So, if you scroll down and look to the right you'll see a thing from Amazon "What is it?" you may ask. It's a place for you to give me money. Just click it and give until it hurts. You can get one for your blog too. Since hardly anyone visits this blog, I don't expect this to allow my early retirement. I think it's kind of funny, actually. The commercialization of everything is so relentless. You probably heard about the British student that sold individual pixels on his website and raised over $1,000,000.00 for his tuition. I'm amazed by stuff like that. Selling pixels. Amazing. Anyway, I hope you get a laugh out of it.

I missed the State of the Union Address. I completely forgot about it. I really hate President Smirking Monkey but, I really hate missing this particular speech. I'm sure it was inspirational yet, cautionary. Optimistic yet, grave. Mostly, I'm sure it was pie-in-the-sky earwash. I'll read all about it in the morning.

In yesterday's posting I railed against Texas A&M regarding the 12TH Man thing. I mentioned "stupid cowboys". Oddly enough, I raved about a cowboy in the post previous to that. Let me just say, Yodeling Cowboys Good, Texas A&M Cowboys Bad! I apologize if I worried any of you into thinking I could be schizo.

The rain here has been relentless. I'm pretty damned tired of riding in the rain. But, nothing I can do about it. I'll just wait it out like everyone else.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

GW Bush is a Moron!!

No comments: